Please email your resume to us at email@example.com.
Client Solutions Associate/AVP – Singapore
Client Solutions Associate/AVP
LiquidX is seeking to hire a Client Solutions Associate/AVP who thrives in a fast-paced startup environment and has strong business acumen and technical aptitude. The ideal candidate will work well independently as well as part of a team, has a strong work ethic, a desire to learn, and is able to turn large amounts of data into actionable information. LiquidX is a fast-growing fintech providing technology solutions for trade finance and working capital management. We help our clients in banking, corporate treasury, and trade credit insurance work faster, smarter, and cheaper.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Client-facing position providing market intel, research, analytics, and trading support
- Organic growth focus with an ability to provide new products/services to LiquidX’s international client base
- Support deal origination, structuring, and trading using multiple sources (Bloomberg, CapIQ, etc.)
- In addition to working capital solutions, the candidate will have an expanded role with our InBlock product with a focus on the following areas:
- Issue Resolution
- Product Expertise
- Liaise with many parties internally and externally to provide liquidity analysis, training of new clients, and product development support
- A self-motivated clear communicator
- Able to balance and meet multiple deadlines
- Good time management, communication skills, and ability to handle a fast-paced environment
- Desire for professional skill development opportunities
- A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and confidentiality
- Commercial, with a focus on delivering an excellent client experience
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in accounting/finance/treasury roles
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in Accounting, Finance, or related degree
- Experience with Treasury Management Systems is a plus
Working at LiquidX
- LiquidX offers a dynamic fintech environment filled with people who are passionate about bringing the digital revolution to financial and insurance markets.
- We offer exceptional benefits and a culture that pays for performance and allows talented individual contributors to be properly rewarded for excellence.
- We believe that delivering excellence for our clients comes from the collaboration of people with diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to build an inclusive work environment that empowers all individuals with the opportunity to thrive.
- This position is based in our APAC office and must be located in Singapore.
Business Analyst, InBlock
Location: New York
InBlock is looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, brings an entrepreneurial mindset and has foundational experience in finance, technology or treasury. The ideal candidate has a few years of work experience in a blended finance and tech role. They will be responsible for partnering with product leads and technology to review business processes, document requirements, analyze data, test and work with clients on deliverables. The ideal candidate would have a passion for data and technology and how it can transform business processes.
- Analyze current business processes and make recommendations for improvement.
- Ability to take a business design and transform it into technical requirements.
- Work with clients to understand requirements.
- Improve training and operational procedures.
- Provide product support for clients including communication, analysis, and troubleshooting.
- Analyze data and tools to uncover data trends and insights.
- Test deliveries to ensure quality and control in the code.
- Bachelor’s degree + a minimum of 2 years working experience in Finance, Finance Technology, Banking or Treasury.
- Sharp problem-solving, analytical and innovation skills, data driven analysis skills
- Self-starter, desire to learn.
- Ideal candidate has a proven background in fintech, emerging technology solutions or financial transformation.
- “Execution spirit” and entrepreneurial nature with a passion for new products and solutions; high level of energy and self-motivated.
- Strong communication, organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
Principal Developer for LiquidX and InBlock
Principal Developer for LiquidX and InBlock
The Role and Mindset:
Liquid X is seeking to hire a Principal Developer (PD) capable of designing, architecting and developing world-class code along a full stack across clouds (AWS, IBM and Azure). The individual will serve in a senior capacity as an individual contributor who focuses on development and architecture in the most sophisticated and complex streams of work in our blockchain-based marketplace trading platform. The role is suited for top technical talent focused on engineering and problem solving… it is for those who love hands-on coding.
Over his/her career the PD will have run the gamut of roles in the development lifecycle and has evolved from developer to technical architect and now operates as both architect (20-30%) and developer (70-80%). However, the individual should be able to serve as, if necessary, purely a Principal level architect (100%) working either on one or across a range of projects or as a pure developer (100% hands-on coding) of exceptionally unique engineering solutions. The PD would need to come up to speed and distill the architectural design-focused work from development and then run with a full analysis, options generation and recommendations on a SCRUM/project team.
The PD would, if necessary, based on priority, be able to jump in and work with the rest of the team on a development stream whereby he/she would implement those recommendations. The level of expertise and experience is at a level that would be able to operate across technology/projects and be relatively agnostic to specific technology selections. The successful candidate will have delivered multiple architectures ranging from trading to real-time web and/or other platforms/form factors. Architecture at this level is expected to included best practices for the type of design (ie, serverless/lambda/functions, etc.). The candidate would be familiar with best design patterns for various architectural designs that lead to highly scalable, high performant, secure and ‘expiration-resistant’ designs.
• Core Responsibility is ‘simply’ to build exceptional software in a highly rewarding and strategically differentiated environment while operating at the most seasoned and senior levels in a pure technology development team. The role has the breadth of responsibility to look at designing and building the end-to-end type services that drive our next generation unified platform. The individual would work to deliver the best solution possible and support your team members and the drive the mission of the overall organization to revolutionize markets through digitization and automation of trade finance.
• Serving as a senior technical subject matter expert in application development. This includes owning the end-to-end delivery of assigned blocks of work and also the more abstract activities required to craft sophisticated solutions at the level of technical/infrastructure complexity at which our team works/operates. The PD will be able to keep up and challenge other team members in technical solutions and/or analytical mindset such that complete and extremely well crafted and thoughtful solutions have been collaboratively build with the technology team.
The PD has a clear track record of delivering over the span of his/her career by building exceptional applications across a multitude of technologies and architectures that support mission critical applications for tier 1 global clients. The PD is sufficiently seasoned that the slight nuances and subtleties between tools/languages are well understood however the PD is most focused on crafting unique solutions that offer quick turn around delivery cycles coupled with scalability, extensibility and the absolutely essential flexibility of a unified platform. While we at Liquid X are using a range of these technologies right now we are making technology decisions that may include some of the following and also others that are new and/or excluded from this list.
• Front-end/Web SPA-Experiences: Angular 6, Typescript, React, JQuery, other JS frames but Angular is essential and deepest (ideally with React as a fast-follow) in 2020. Various libraries and open-source add-ons are essential to designing and building a highly flexible and scalable web framework that is coupled to a fine-grained entitlements system.
• Data Tier: Postgres / SQL Azure with deep relational skills and also No SQL/Doc Database such as Mongo, Couchbase, Cosmos, Aurora, etc… Other high performance data solutions such as Memcache, Reddis, etc… and other use-case specific data stores such as Azure blob and/or AWS blob stores.
• Cloud Services: AWS Lambda, Azure Fabric/Logic Apps, Azure Logic Apps, IBM Hyperledger Fabric, various IaaS/PaaS/Saas (cloud messaging, claims-based authentication services such as Azure AD and AWS Cognito as well as other open auth platforms (JWT, Okta, etc.)
• Dev Tools & Devops: Create intelligent and adaptable release scripts and configurations for use everywhere from local development through dev/qa CI and into production using any combination of Chef, Maven, Munin, Ant, Fabric or shell scripts driven by Jenkins. Others such as Git, Ops Genie, Jetbrains, Bash/Shell scripts, PHP, Python, Visual Studio, TeamCity, Octo Deploy, Sonarqube, etc…
• The technology team is very ‘mission-based’ and the team chemistry is strong in how we commit to getting work done and support each other. Our team is flat and all team members are highly seasoned/experienced and have a high level of commitment/work ethic. Hence, the term ‘Moving at Liquid X speed’… and this comes with certain intensity expectations and rewards at the individual personal level, the professional level and finally in terms of performance compensation.
• Work hard play hard: We also enjoy team bonding activities and going out on a limb to take on some extraordinary after-hours adventures and weekday as well as weekend fun.
• Individual contributors: We focus on building teams comprised of exceptionally talented individual who love to build product—that could be data scientist, developer, architect, devops guru, data modeler, agile alchemist or chaincoder. All roles are about absolute top-notch excellence and delivering top quality product/work… in return, team chemistry, bonds and an exceptional work environment is generated. Personalities of all types are welcome as our team is highly adaptive and we enjoy and value most those talents and characteristics that are diverse as they are fantastic and stimulating in engineers and problem solvers. Again, the team chemistry is very strong and the personalities range vastly but all well aligned to building culture and the sense of team, commitment and accountability.
After joining the team you can look forward to…
• A fast-paced fintech environment filled with people who are passionate to revolutionize a wide variety of financial/insurance markets.
• Top-talent technologists who love to engineer amazing software leveraging the latest and greatest technologies but of greater importance is the sharing of knowledge between highly talented team members. You will be hard pressed to find a more intellectual and sharing group of technologists. With that comes high expectations to keep the team cranking and maintaining top level of excellence with fast paced delivery cycles.
• Technology and Product off-sites that enable and support innovation, getting a healthy amount of your ‘geek’ out with other team members, having working sessions to exercise your creativity and build some very cool capabilities.
• Training programs that offer and extend the career growth of each engineering team member. Each team member will craft a career and technical growth plan with the CTO that aligns to grow the team member’s knowledge and also builds an overall holistic technology capability for the team that benefits the product development organization.
• Exceptional benefits and a culture that pays for performance and allows top-talent individual contributors to be properly rewarded for amazing excellence of engineering solutions. In many organizations top engineers give up the hands-on development to pursue careers of greater compensation. Here, we believe in rewarding unbelievable talent at the individual level and want to create an environment where you can go as wide and deep as your technology passion takes you.
Accepting candidates from recruiters and individuals. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please email your resume to us at email@example.com.